We are always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals who can contribute to and participate in our long-term success. We can help create success in your career. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in leadership development and continuing education.
Equity opportunities exist to individuals who consistently achieve production and practice development standard.
Frank Hajek & Associates, PA offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Major medical and dental insurance coverage
- Section 125 premium only plan for dependent medical coverage
- Group term life insurance
- Optional dependent and supplemental life insurance coverage
- Optional short and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Reimbursement programs for:
- Business travel and entertainment
- Professional licenses
- Organization dues - the firm encourages and supports its staff in his/her involvement in professional, civic and charitable activities
- Comprehensive continuing professional education
- State of the art computers, equipment, etc...
- Vacation and sick leave
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.